Post più popolari

venerdì 8 luglio 2011

Medea from Skins ES: Know her better!

Have you already read about Skinsspanish version?
If you have not, do it now here:
Skins ES

MTV Spain continues to vomit characters from Skins ES version.
Through MTV Spain, here are somenews about Medea, a new female character, and the actress who plays her into Skins.

Medea is the rookie actress Luana Scarrèda . In fact, as the other versions of the show, were held open castingsin Madrid approximately on April. Luana
talks about the role of Medea in the series and how lucky she is to have the part:

"When they told me I'd got the part I jumped out up in the air for joy!
Medea is dirty, rough and rambling. I really enjoyed to play the character, I enjoyed myself in the shoes of the bad girl."

And Carlos Ruano was not deterred from giving us some more information:

"From greek Medeia, latinized in Medea, derived from the Greek word "medomai" ,"very astute, shrewd." Here is, Medea is very smart. She plays in a rock band. She loves alcohol, weed and anything that might make her feel crazy.
"

MTV Spain has also released the lineup for the first three episodes of the series:

1x01: Medea
1x02: Eliah
1x03: Dan
*coming soon*

Who's Dan? I have a feeling that we'll find it out soon.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento